The Law Office of Jill Vereb Logo

Copyright © 2014 The Law Office of Jill Vereb

Paternity - Fort Bend County

Whether you are a mother or a father, you will likely want to establish your child’s relationship to both of his or her parents.  This process often starts once the child is born and before the child leaves the hospital.  You do not need to wait until then to begin getting the legal process started.  You may want to establish child support for this child.  You may want to establish a visitation schedule.

It is important to understand what could happen if you are married to someone other than the biological parent of a child that is being born.  Every situation is different and you should seek my advice as a family law attorney in Fort Bend County or Harris County.  Do not leave yourself in an awkward situation involving a child.  For residents of Fort Bend County or Harris County, such as Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Richmond, Pecan Grove or the surrounding communities of Greatwood, Cinco Ranch, New Territory,  and Aliana, courts review these paternity issues closely.

An initial consultation regarding paternity can best help me determine what needs to be done for your unique situation.  Please do not leave this situation to chance.

Call for your initial consultation related to Fort Bend paternity issues.


“Let us help you navigate through your legal needs.”